There's lots to do here in Tofino !
- beachcomb, build a sand castle, fly a kite, cosy up by a beach fire
- birdwatch for eagles, puffins, stellars, sandpipers etc.
- boat trips to go *gray whale watching * black bear watching
*also see sea lions, harbour seals, sea otters, orcas plus more
- salmon fishing * day trip to Hot Springs Cove
- rentals for surfing * kayaking * cycling * stand-up paddle boarding
- hiking the trails & beaches in Pacific Rim National Park Reserve
- poking around in unique shops and galleries
*grabbing food for a picnic or dining out in superb restaurants
- numerous annual events: Whale Festival, Oyster Festival,
Shorebird Festival, Music Festival
Come enjoy a combination of Finnish, Canadian & Pacific West Coast hospitality !
Hope to see you soon - your hostess Nikki Laine